Monday, February 18, 2013

Stats

I feel like it's necessary to post some numbers on here;

Age: 32
Height: 5' 3"
Current Weight: 217
Current Dress Size: 18
Beginning Weight (December 2011): 232
Heaviest Weight: 268 (The day my son was born, 5/24/11.  I weighed myself 2 hours after his birth)

Next "Check-Point" Goal Weight: 199
Goal Date: 4/1/13

Ultimate Goal Weight: 135
Ultimate Goal Weight Date: 9/16/13


I've learned to break my goals up in to smaller goals do I don't feel overwhelmed by the 'big picture'.  Hence the "Check Point" Goal set for 4/1.

I'm going to also start posting the amount of inches I lose.  Who knows, maybe I'll even post pictures =)

I have not weight 135 pounds sine my freshman year of High School.

My husband and I have a bet going. If I make my Ultimate Goal Weight before he meets his, he has to take Zumba with me. We haven't decided what my stakes are if he wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment